Wednesday, 29 June 2016

What Will You Do This Summer? Project :)

Hey all, I made this project for my recent open class. We're in the midst of lesson 7 "What Will You Do This Summer?" which practices future tense phrases and verbs. It's a little homework project that I closed the lesson with. I also made a super simple powerpoint to go with it, so I'll show you the slides as preview but you will have to replace the photos with your own.

Download my PPT absolutely free, here (includes a game, designed by someone I can't remember - thank you, waygook!) and you can download my Project in a word doc. absolutely free, also! You may edit it to your delight :)

Slide Preview: (You can see my photos - but they'll be taken out of the PPT you download and you can add your own, or clipart pictures if you have no time - and the last slide shows what the project looks like).



Note: PPT quality is better than image seen here. :) 




Happy Teaching!


0 comments:

Post a Comment