Friday, 1 April 2016

What's This? Warm Up Activity for Grade 3

I made this simple PowerPoint for my grade 3 class to practice the phrase 'What's this?' which is what they're currently studying in their textbook. The PowerPoint doesn't match the textbook at all, it's just a fun warm up that I use to get the class stimulated and interested. By the second slide they understand that it's a guessing activity. No points.

Also a good chance for discussion if your kids have better levels. I also used it for a warm up with my middle school and grade 5 class and they enjoyed it too. Enjoy!

I like gadgets and cool products so this was fun to make - hope it helps! Download it for free at my Teachers pay teachers page now!

Preview Slides:


Happy Teaching!

1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am a teacher of Grade 3 so this Warm Up Activity will be very helpful with my students. They can't just learn with only textbook.

    ReplyDelete