Friday, 8 May 2015

Parents' Day!


Hey all,

I know this might be too late but for  my grade 1 and 2 English club as well as my grade 5 after school English class we made paper bouquets and thank you cards to celebrate Parents' Day.
I thought it would be sweet for them to take home something hand made , as a gift for their children.




I downloaded the template for the paper flowers from Twinkl which is an amazing site, everyone should join. I also got the cards from there.


There are other kinds also, which are fun too!

 Download links:

PaperBouquet
Thank you Cards


I also made this simple powerpoint that reviewed family vocabulary, specifically mom, dad and grandparents. It also explains how we have mother's day and father's day instead of parents' day.
You can download it for free on my teachers pay teachers page.

Parent's Day PowerPoint Download Free.



Happy Teaching and Happy Parents' Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment