Thursday, 9 April 2015

Do You Like Dancing? PowerPoint Lesson for fun ESL

I recently did this with my grade 5 and 6 after school English class and it went really well. The students were intrigued by the videos and we practiced some new and old vocabulary as last week we did a class called 'Singing Competition' where my students acted as judges to american idol and the voice audition tapes I found on YouTube.

It is a relaxed lesson and please, I don't claim to speak Korean so my translations could be wrong but I had no issues in my class.

You can easily adjust this vocabulary to be more simple or more difficult.

PowerPoint Preview:



I had the students after every video clip give their opinion, practicing some of the sentences that were new and old (from last lesson).

You can download this powerpoint for free here.

Happy Teaching!




0 comments:

Post a Comment