Wednesday, 9 July 2014

"Who's Calling, Please?" Project Day! Cup Phones and Writing Text Messages!

At my school we had exam day yesterday so we had to unfortunately skip two projects in order to study more. So today was a treat to give my 6 graders a project day and a fun lesson without too much pressure.

I started the lesson with a brainstorm on the board to revisit the expressions and vocab before we began the project.

Next, we made paper cup phones to practice our phone conversations with!
They really enjoyed this ..a little nutty but it was all about the fun today.





 



After having fun making the cup phones I then got them to make sms conversations using smart phone templates I made and printed.


Download the templates here:Smart Phone Templates



Here are some of the sms conversations my kids did. Very pleased.






Happy Teaching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment