Sunday, 8 June 2014

Engish Festival Prop Making... I'm a very busy bee...

Apologies for the lack of posts, but I am very busy with the English festival. We are doing some wonderful little plays that I wrote (based on fairy tales) - you can find the scripts and download the powerpoint slideshows to use as backdrops here.

Anyway, so been a busy bee designing, painting and creating our props. The students are helping me out in class and rehearsals are going on...so here's what things are looking like. :)

Happy Teaching!


These are my students coloring in candy and ice-cream for Hansel and Gretel's house!

These are some of the props I've painted for our "Do you want some more?" song - every student will be a piece of food!
(painted with poster paint...burning the midnight oil for sure!)

And here are our props for the 'months of the year' song...





Good luck with your festivals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment